Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Learn to See

This is a recording I made sitting in Peters' backyard in San Diego a couple months back. We're playing a tune we came up with a couple moments before hitting record on the ipod microphone, he's playing bottle neck guitar and I'm on my Santa Cruz. The sound gets blown out by the wind from time to time and there's a little dissonance in our tuning and in my freestyle lyrics, but you get a good sense of how we work together when we have an idea for a new song.

Click here to listen to hear Peters and me write this song

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

really cool new song my man. seems like ur experimenting more with voice a little? will that be on album 2?

January 28, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home