Thursday, January 31, 2008

bouncing on this ball

As I have for the last four winters I'm spending a good amount of time everyday reading college applications. For someone who likes hearing people's stories it's a great way to pass the hours during the cold months. When it starts getting monotonous I have to take a break which usually means picking up the guitar and fooling with it for a while.

I have a few different places I like to read and a number of chairs to accommodate my demanding comfort. A lot of the time I sit on a big green ball like you see in the gym. Yesterday on one of my breaks I hit record and bounced to the rhythm of this blues number I'd been picking on my new guitar. It's an electric G&L ASAT Classic, just like a Fender Telecaster only made by Leo Fender's newer company.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO ME KILL TIME PLAYING GUITAR ON A BOUNCING BALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home